Islam is My Guide, Light from Allah

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Islam is my guide
whenever I feel so lost and empty I always try to remember Allah because I'm a moslem and Islam is the guide of mine. and with remembering Allah I believe there will be an open ways for me to solve all the problem inside of me. how? of course beside I have to work hard, I'm also has to begging for help from Allah in other way I said "pray", a lot of, because I really need help from Allah and Islam is teach me that because Islam is My Guide.

Why don't you try to remember Allah and feel that Allah is so close with us, inside of us and guiding us. because I love Allah I love Rasulullah give it all only for Allah.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Wallpaper Islami, Kebesaran Allah, Kaligrafi Islami, Islam is my Life, Allah Maha Besar

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP